SERVICOM Index is:
A yardstick for measuring the quality of service as delivered by Government thriugh its various Ministries, departments, parastattals and agencies
- The result of rigorous assessment for SERVICOM Compliance Evaluation of Service Frontlines within Ministries and Parastatals.
SERVICOM Index is predicted on the facts that:
- The ultimate purpose of governance is to serve the citizens
- Citizen have the right to be served right
- Service is well delivered only when the citizens are satisfied
- The Federal Government's commitment to the provisions of SERVICOM [ Service Compact With All Nigerians ] as a programme to improve service delivery throughout the country